Our new quad-certified accumulators will meet the pressure vessel requirements of the United States, Canada, Australia, and the European Union.
- Certification Cost Saving – No additional certifications fees are added to the
accumulator cost for the Quad-Certified unit.
- Inventory Control – One part number to order instead of four. Instead of buying
four individual accumulators you now only need one. But if you only need just
one certification, we can fill that requirement as well.
- Short Lead Times – Delivery out of our Bethlehem and Houston facilities is 2-4
weeks. You no longer need to wait for delivery lead times of 14-16 weeks from
- and more…
To learn more please click the link below:
Quad Certified Accumulators
Automatically recharge accumulators with the DL10-01 valve. This valve has a 20% reset threshold and is adjustable up to 3300 psi. The WV08DF ‘low side’ shuttle valve locks pressure in fully charged accumulators while directing oil to the lower pressure side.
Features and Benefits
- Increase machine safety with the leaktight pressure isolation capability of the WV08DF
- Optimize machine efficiency by unloading the pump when the accumulator system is fully charged
- Both safety and efficiency is improved without the need for additional or complex electronics
- Suitable for use with conventional hydraulic fluids (not brake fluids)
To learn more about the product please click the link below: