Skip to Content

Yes. ”Flutec” is a divisional ”brand” name produced for 25 years by HYDAC. Hydraulic Division can help you identify and replace any Flutec cartridge valve. The Flutec name is no longer in active use; now, all Flutec products are replaced by HYDAC branded cartridges. Please contact us for any of your Flutec cartridge requirements. Email the Hydraulic Division