HYDAC has been located in Bethlehem, PA since 1975. We are a stable company and have seen tremendous growth over the past five years. We are expanding our operation capability in Bethlehem and are seeking an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join our team. The accounts receivable supervisor will be responsible for all activities in the accounts receivable function. Responsible for collection activities such as sending follow- up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts, maintaining cash receipts and referring accounts to collection.
- Supervise, train and develop associates to ensure the accurate and timely processing of all invoices for the
- Performs a variety of Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ensure that all business goals and policies are adequately measured, managed and
- Some of the responsibilities include collaboration with other business functions, assisting senior management with budgets and strategic planning, contributing to process improvement, performance evaluation and managing a
- Develop policies and procedures for monitoring and reporting on payment processing to ensure that all appropriate discounts are captured, penalties are avoided and cash is managed to the best of our abilities.
- Ensure that monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared timely and
- Assist with preparation of information/data for external auditors in the annual audit of the financial records.
Experience And Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 yrs. experience with daily general ledger accounting management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com