HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. At our Bethlehem PA facility we are seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, and relieving officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
- Composes routine correspondence including memos and e-mails for VP/GM, Department Managers, Product Managers, Purchasing and Customer Service Account Representatives.
- Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens telephone calls and arranges conference calls.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Arranges manager’s meeting including airport pick-ups, hotel and meal arrangements.
- Prepares reports, outgoing mail and correspondence.
Experience and Education:
- Orders and maintains suppliers and arranges for office equipment maintenance.
- Checks e-mails for managers as required.
- Coordinates and arrange employee quarterly meetings, national sales meetings and Board of Directors’ meetings, prepares PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reserves and prepares facilities.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 years of related experience
Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.