HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. At our Glendale Heights, Illinois facility we are seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for scheduling appointments, giving information to callers, taking dictations and relieving officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
- Composes and types routine correspondence including memos, faxes and e-mails for Department Managers, Product Managers, Purchasing and Customer Service Account Representatives.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Arranges sales manager’s meeting including airport pick-ups, hotel and meal arrangements.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains suppliers and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Checks e-mails for managers as required.
- Coordinates and arrange quarterly and board of directors meetings, prepares PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reserves and prepares facilities.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of the organization.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
To apply for this job email your details to HHD_HD@hydacusa.com