HYDAC is currently seeking an Applications Engineer to join our Compact Hydraulics team. This role works closely with our customers to understand their needs, develops new and innovative solutions, generates and presents quotes, and oversees many aspects of the prototype and production life cycle. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background including experience with hydraulic circuits, the ability to think creatively and analytically, the desire to work directly with customers, and the ability to create a competitive proposal.
- Work closely with our customers to develop new solutions and grow our business
- Design hydraulic circuits for manifold systems and compact power units, utilizing cartridge valves and other content.
- Prepare and present customer quotations.
- Identify application specific needs and translate that into specifications for new product development.
- Maintain existing products and processes via continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required, engineering degree preferred.
- Previous experience in the fluid power industry highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively convey complex concepts
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time, including some international travel
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.