HYDAC is a stable company and has seen tremendous growth over the past five years. We are currently looking for an Application Engineer to join our team. This position reports directly to the Sales organization and works as a liaison between Sales, the customer, and Manufacturing operations. Collaborate with the sales teams on account strategies by providing technical support and consulting to deliver winning solutions and generate design wins. Measure and balance return on engineering investment, design win priorities, supplier initiatives and promotions by gaining buy-in and support from sales relationship building with customer engineers, engineering management along with manufacturers and associated reps will be critical to the role and the success of the territory.
- Assigned to work with specific customers and or applications. Customer facing, design support and promotion of solutions and products.
- Represent HYDAC with customers and accompany Sales Managers to customer locations as required. train and educate the sales team on new product releases and solution selling opportunities and strategy.
- Will be responsible to all parties (including Engineering, Production, Product Management, Sales, and the Customer) in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Coordinate with Product Engineering and Sales Department to resolve customer issues. Assist customer in developing product improvements.
- Actively participate in design reviews with other engineering, manufacturing, sales, and materials personnel to ensure that design meet all requirements.
- Review, translate and apply customer inquiries and technical specifications to design and/or project specifications. Evaluate customer specifications to ensure compliance with technical and commercial requirements in accordance with industry standards.
- Travel 30%-40% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Associate degree in Engineering required, BSME preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com