HYDAC is a family-owned and operated business with a vibrant and rewarding working environment for our employees across the country. Our goal is to provide quality products, components and services that meet our customer expectations while being committed to the protection and preservation of our environment. HYDAC’s passionate team designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative and reliable solutions optimized any demand our customers require.
The Applications Engineer – Accessories is responsible for collaborating with the global sales team to target specific accounts to drive our value proposition for Accessories into the Mobile Market and help develop solutions for the truck and new mobility market. You will work to win business through collaboration and planning with Sales team and the HYDAC product division.
You will make an impact in this role by:
- Reviewing systems to determine applications for Accessories.
- Visiting key customers with Sales to help them identify opportunities for Accessories (Global Mobile, Mid-Majors, Accessories Target Accounts, and Sales Targets (Top 3, Next 3, Plus 3)).
- Train the sales force on how to identify Accessory Potential and Pitch our Value Statements as part of the 4D process.
- Working with Product Management Team to develop appropriate Sales Tools, like Value Propositions, Applications for our library, Presentations, etc.
- Promoting Accessories within the AE’s teams ensuring we are not being ignored.
- Being the Voice of Customer (VOC) and Voice of the Market (VOM) for innovation ideas for the Division which will allow us to fill the pipeline with Product Released and reach our NPVI goals.
- Determining how the Mounting Technology message changes as Electrification changes our Industry.
- Collaborating with Product Teams as the Develop Road Maps for the CX and Mounting Technology Product through 2026.
Key skills and attributes include:
- Must be able to travel 30-40% of the time.
- Able to read, write, and comprehend English. Knowledge of common engineering concepts, practices, standards, and procedures.
- Must be a self-starter and able to follow through on projects as assigned.
- Able to develop effective relationships with Customers, Sales, and Operations.
- Enjoys working on and contributing to a team effort. Team player.
- Competency and experience with Solid Works and 3D software.
To be considered for the Applications Engineer – Accessories role, you must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Associate degree in engineering is required.
- Proven track record of successful sales or market growth.
Preferred skills include:
- BSME is preferred.
Click the “apply” button to be considered for this opening!
HYDAC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.