HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. At our Glendale Heights Illinois facility, we are seeking a qualified Assembly Technician. It is the responsibility of the assembler to obtain parts and build assemblies utilizing specified work instructions, process Bill of Materials (BOMs), drawings, and production orders, thereby ensuring the quality is maintained on a wide variety of components. In exchange for your hard work, you will be compensated with a competitive wage and excellent benefits including paid overtime, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance, and 401K matching for your retirement.
- Needs to understand the HYDAC Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and how they are related to this position.
- Must read and interpret production work instructions, production orders, Bills of Materials (BOMs), and quality plans.
- Uses fixed and variable measurement equipment.
- Locates, identifies, and retrieves components for production.
- Packages and labels productions according to instructions.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Order count checking.
- Operate various types of pneumatic/power tools, hand-held tools, and torque wrenches.
- Operate overhead crane and perform overhead lifting safety checks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- 1 year related experience.
Interested candidates please send resume to HHD_HR@HYDACusa.com
To apply for this job email your details to HHD_HR@HYDACusa.com