HYDAC is a family-owned and operated business with a vibrant and rewarding working environment for our employees across the country. Our goal is to provide quality products, components and services that meet our customer expectations while being committed to the protection and preservation of our environment. HYDAC’s passionate team designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative and reliable solutions optimized any demand our customers require.
As a Billing and Resolutions Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for customer billing and will partner with Customer Service and Accounts Receivable to research and remedy customer billing disputes.
You will make an impact in this role by:
- Analyze billing data to identify billing issues and trends.
- Investigate billing discrepancies and work with other departments to resolve issues.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to ensure accurate and timely reporting and analysis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including customers and service providers.
- Generate and distribute billing reports, statements and invoices.
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain accurate and complete records and documentation.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and requests as needed.
Key skills and attributes include:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports and general business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and customers.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Must have good reasoning and math skills.
- Self-starter and motivator.
- Ability to solve practical problems ad deal with a variety of variables in situations where standardization is limited.
- A wide range of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Familiar with a variety of accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Must possess exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, and recommend solutions.
To be considered for the Billing and Resolutions Analyst role, you must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in a billing, accounting or a related field.
- Microsoft Office Skills required.
- Must have a strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and part of a team.
Preferred skills include:
- SAP experience preferred.
Click the “apply” button to be considered for this opening!
HYDAC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.