HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. At our Glendale Heights Illinois facility, we are seeking a 3rd shift (11:00pm – 7:00am) CNC Operators. In our climate controlled facility, we machine high precision manifold blocks for use in our assembly lines. The CNC Operator will load and perform in process inspections our production horizontal milling centers. In exchange for your hard work, you will be compensated with a competitive wage and excellent benefits including paid overtime, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance, and 401K matching for your retirement.
Skills and Attributes:
- Interpret blueprints, routers, control plans in metric and with geometric tolerances.
- Manufacture close-tolerance components from drawings and shop orders.
- Proficient in the use of calipers, micrometers, and other measurement devices.
- Load parts and maintain part accuracy, and perform in-process quality checks.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, hardworking and be focus on producing quality parts.
- dependable in fulfilling obligations
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations including 6S practices.
- Must be prepared to demonstrate capabilities at interview.
To apply for this job email your details to HHD_HR@HYDACusa.com