Core Assembler is responsible for building Cores for Heat Exchangers.
- Candidate will need to understand the HYDAC Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and how they relate to the position.
- Must read and interpret Production Work Instructions, Production Orders, Bills of Materials (BOMs) and Drawings. Must be able to build to the Drawings as assigned.
- Perform visual inspection on components, scrap non-confirming material.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner and meet all quality standards. Must pass HYDAC criteria with 90 days.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English, pay attention to details. This position requires dexterity and fine motor skills in catching material flaws. Inspect parts for damage.
- Ability to be able to work independently and seek assistance from supervision and or other departments to preform given tasks.
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hour per day, and lifting up 25 pounds infrequently.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.