HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. We currently have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Associate in the Lehigh Valley area. This role is going to be a combination of virtual and onsite. Our onsite facility is located in Bethlehem PA. The ideal candidate will manage customer accounts including processing of orders, forecast requirements from customers and pro-actively resolving customer concerns. The role is required to be an advocate for the customer and ensure their success.
- Provide account management to our customers• Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Maintaining and reporting of all order status for assigned customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, and email.
- Order entry and basic clerical functions regarding the processing of orders.
- Must have outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
Experience working with distribution or OEM customers
Able and willing to be an advocate for our customer with internal business partners
An understanding of Lean Six Sigma is a Plus
Experience with salesforce.com or Zendesk is desired
- Experience with SAP or Oracle is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
High-Speed Internet access in your home is a requirement
- High School Diploma or GED accepted with applicable experience
Interested Candidates please send resume to HR@HYDACusa.com
To apply for this job email your details to HR@HYDACusa.com