HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. We currently have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Associate in the Lehigh Valley area. This role is going to be a combination of virtual and onsite. Our onsite facility is located in Bethlehem PA. The ideal candidate will manage customer accounts including processing of orders, forecast requirements from customers and pro-actively resolving customer concerns. The role is required to be an advocate for the customer and ensure their success.
- Provide account management to our customers
- Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Maintaining and reporting of all order status for assigned customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, and email.
- Order entry and basic clerical functions regarding the processing of order
- Must have outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience working with distribution or OEM customers
- Able and willing to be an advocate for our customer with internal business partners
- An understanding of Lean Six Sigma is a Plus
- Experience with salesforce.com or Zendesk is desired
- Experience with SAP or Oracle is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED accepted with applicable experience
- High-Speed Internet access in your home is a requirement
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.