HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. At our Glendale Heights, Illinois facility we are seeking a to hire Deburr Technicians for 2nd Shift Monday – Friday (3:00pm -11:00pm) and 3rd Shift Sunday – Thursday (11:00pm – 7:00am). The deburr technician will be responsible for performing the following:
- Ability to polish, clean, break edges and produce a matte finish on precision machined parts made of a variety of materials to specified requirements and tolerances.
- Deburr and hand finish parts as required by specifications by using established procedures, machines and tooling
- Ability to use a wide variety of basic deburr and hand finish tools, both electric and pneumatic such as (right angle grinder, die grinder, orbital sanders and Foredom hand finish tools and equipment).
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and instructions.
- Frequently perform work and inspection of precision parts.
- Perform rework assignments as required
- Ensure all parts paperwork and documentation is completed properly
- Enter all data as required
- Inspect finished work to required specification.
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- You must have at least 1+ years of Metal Hand Finishing or Deburring Experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and instructions
- Ability to take direction
- You must have outstanding punctuality and attendance!
- Must be FLEXIBLE!
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
To apply for this job email your details to HHD_HR@hydacusa.com