HYDAC has been in Bethlehem, PA since 1975. We are a stable company and have seen tremendous growth over the past five years. We are expanding capability in Bethlehem and are look for the right people to join our team. We are currently seeking a Director of IT. As a key leader within the organization, the Director of IT is responsible for the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure and systems for the organization. Reporting to the CFO the Director of IT will oversee the department’s support staff and plan, organize, and proactively manage all technical hardware and systems to ensure the secure and stable operation of the organization.
The IT director will be responsible for overseeing the daily IT operations and verifying that all IT procedures adhere to regulations. Daily responsibilities can include:
· Supervising and delegating tasks to IT staff in accordance with Global and regional organizational goals.
• Optimizing existing IT processes to increase efficiency and researching new technology products to recommend.
• Hands-on development, maintenance, support, and optimization of key functional areas. These include security, network, server, data communications, database, backup, and disaster recovery infrastructures.
· Plan, finalize, and drive execution of infrastructure and security related projects.
• Establish and manage the implementation and operation of enterprise technology-related programs that meet company goals and objectives.
• Coordinates the processes necessary to manage company’ s current activities and its projected growth. Approves project schedules and delivery
• Develops and implements business continuity and disaster recovery protocols to minimize disruption to business operations in the event of emergency situations or data loss.
• Ensures proper functioning of Company’s information processing systems and communicating with other departments for collaboration.
• Analyzes IT infrastructure and systems performance to assess operating costs, productivity levels, upgrade requirements, and other metrics and needs
• Ensures the Data Network and Telecom performance and maintenance comply with the company requirements, system efficiency, integrity, and security.
• Keeps computer equipment, hardware, and software updated and implementing new software and hardware across the office as required.
• Meeting with executives to discuss plans for future IT developments and annual budgetary processes.
Skills and Attributes:
• Must possess the business acumen to be a critical thinker and able to strategically plan, in partnership with the business, the technology requirements to support business strategy.
· Problem solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Customer Service: Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Familiar with a key field concepts, practices, and procedures; relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and present information and respond to questions from internal customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree with a related technology focus required. MBA preferred.
• Six or more years of professional experience in Information Technology.
• Two or more years of leadership experience in Information Technology.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification preferred.
• Practical Knowledge of Information Security standards and policies like ISO 27001/27002, NIST, and others.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required.
· Ability to effectively communicate and interact with peers and coworkers.
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.