HYDAC is a family-owned and operated business with a vibrant and rewarding working environment for our employees across the country. Our goal is to provide quality products, components and services that meet our customer expectations while being committed to the protection and preservation of our environment. HYDAC’s passionate team designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative and reliable solutions optimized any demand our customers require.
We are currently looking to add a Distributor Sales Manager to our team. The Distributor Sales Manager will be responsible to develop and attain new business opportunities along with maintain support current business for HYDAC at assigned distributors in the mid-Atlantic region.
As a Distributor Sales Manager, you will:
- Support relationships and business efforts with assigned distributors including technical support, product selection, training, sales calls, and general commercial support.
Key responsibilities include:
- Increasing sales and profit margins with assigned distributors.
- Assist the Regional Distribution Manager to implement HYDAC Corporate Sales Strategy, Distribution Programs, along with keeping CRM update for assigned accounts within the distributor (accounts not assigned to Key Account Managers).
You will make an impact in this role by:
- Coordinating internal resources as required to support distributor(s) for HYDAC products and solutions including quotations.
- Effectively communicating market trends and product competitiveness to management and new business. New business opportunities should also be communicated to Product Managers for review as required.
- Submitting a monthly report to consist of target accounts updates, quotation feedback, and distributor updates and training.
- Providing management with other status changes, as well as forecast feedback for S&OP process.
To be considered for the Distributor Sales Manager role, we are seeking someone:
- Highly motivated.
- Technically capable to understand and recommend hydraulic circuits and solutions.
- Able to develop value proposition for HYDAC and it’s products/solutions.
- Able to develop and foster customer relationships.
- Effectively develop cross-functional relationships.
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills including writing business correspondence, reports, and presentation skills.
- Able to implement strategic direction.
- Able to grow sales in a designated territory.
- Show customer empathy/customer advocate mentality.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to identify, develop, and close prospect accounts.
- Willing to travel (50%).
Minimum qualifications include:
- Associate degree (A.A.) required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Hydraulics knowledge.
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience selling an engineered product.
Click the “apply” button to be considered for this opening!
HYDAC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.