Oversee the promotion, administration, engineering, manufacturing and servicing of hydraulic, lube and process systems produced by HYDAC Canada.
- Provide exemplary technical support to customers and Field Sales as it relates to system design, operation, installation and maintenance.
- Manage all systems-related internal commercial processes from inquiry to installation.
- Take responsibility for the proper design, engineering and construction of all systems produced by HYDAC Canada.
- Produce and maintain all necessary documentation and records related to systems built.
- Meet or exceed all corporate goals set for the Division.
- Provide a weekly status report on all systems projects in all stages of progress from quotation to delivery.
- Effectively develop and manage vendor base related to materials used in systems construction.
- Manage and develop all systems personnel in engineering design, administration, production and service.
- Oversee safe and efficient operation of the systems production area insuring adherence to all codes of safety and conduct.
- Liaise with Systems Divisions and personnel at HYDAC Global subsidiaries.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, specifications and schematics.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to use database software, design software, Project Management software, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Project Management: Communicates changes and progress.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication: Writes clearly and informatively
- Self-Management – Manages expenses, arrangements, tools, reports independently.
Experience and Education:
Four-year College or university degree; or 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of both. SAP experience is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com