HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. At our Charlotte based technology and production center we are seeking a qualified Engineering Technician/Drafter – Designer Detailer. It is the responsibility of this individual to determine design factors and technical support for selected product lines. In addition, handle drafting work including assembly drawings and bill of materials. The ideal candidate will need to perform the following tasks and possess the minimum qualifications If you are currently an Engineering Technician/Drafter apply today.
- Develop and draw assembly and detail drawings, conceptual designs, and bill of materials using specifications provided by the project engineering library.
- Assist the quality department in the development of procedures and work instructions.
- Follow established quality system procedures and work instructions.
- Assist the sales department solving field problems, clarifying customer requirements and technical product support.
- Maintain and update drawing, drawing files and Engineering Library.
Work Experience/Educational Requirements:
- Six months to One year related experience.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent.
- Experience with Solidworks is a plus.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Ability to work with minimal direction.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
To apply for this job email your details to NC-HR@hydacusa.com