Understanding of the HYDAC Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and how they are relate to this position are key.
- Must be able to read and interpret Production Work Instructions, Production Orders, Bill of Materials (BOMs) and Drawings, and must be able to build to the drawings as assigned.
- Must be proficient in using basic hand tools and power tools. Must be able to package and build pallets.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner and meet all quality standards. Must be able to pass HYDAC criteria within 90 days.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
- Must pay attention to details. This position require dexterity and fine motor skills in catching material flaws.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations: (addition, subtraction and division)
- Must be able to work independently, seek assistance from supervision and or other departments in order to perform given tasks.
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hour days and lift up to 25 pounds infrequently.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Prior Assembly experience preferred
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.