HYDAC has been located in Bethlehem, PA since 1975. Due to continued growth and expansion, we have an immediate opening in our Finance & Accounting Department at our North American Headquarters in Bethlehem. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst. The business analyst is capable of performing ad hoc financial analysis, as well as routine financial reporting and assessments. The business analyst will have a combination of skills including: systems (SAP, Qlik), cost accounting, financial analysis, project management, and problem solving. The business analyst should be able to lead efforts to solve business issues. The business analyst will provide information and/or direct support to the business team to help achieve desired performance goals.
- Coordination of financial reporting and forecasting for multiple businesses
- Perform financial analysis as needed to support business, including sales, margins, fixed costs, inventory, etc.
- Coordination of cost accounting and reporting activities which can be applied across HYDAC businesses.
- Advanced development and maintenance of cost accounting framework (policy development, system execution, ongoing standard costing maintenance…etc;.)
- Assessment of labor and overhead rates to ensure proper absorption of cost activities
- Review, investigate and explain production variances on a routine basis. Develop reports/ KPIs to monitor production activities
- Provide analysis of inventory and develop reports to aid management decision making across the supply chain
- Drive improvements to reach goals and KPI’s
- Review and compare assigned business’ operating profit and loss results to established plans, standard costs, and previous actuals.
- Participate in monthly close process
- Drive work process improvements
- Ad hoc financial analysis for any HYDAC business or corporate activity
- Ability to work across HYDAC businesses and functions to install common work processes.
- Strong attention to details, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work as a team member and independently, self-driven, adaptable, and patient.
- Ability to meet deadlines (i.e. month-end closing and business plans).
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, reading and writing skills in English, in order to communicate effectively with various levels of management and staff members.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Advanced proficiency in visualization and analytical tools (Excel, Qlik, BW).
- Advanced proficiency in ERP/SAP reporting systems.
- Work with ethics and integrity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org