HYDAC has been located in Bethlehem, PA since 1975. We are a stable company and have seen tremendous growth over the past five years. We are expanding our operations capability in Bethlehem and are looking for the right people to join our growing team. We are currently seeking an HR Generalist/Payroll Administrator to join our team.
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly and semi-monthly payrolls for over 800 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. overtime, leave balances, head count, and 401k contribution reports).
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system. Setup each employee, valid programs for each employee’s charges, and adherence to FLSA; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service.
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization and adherence to APA policy including compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
- Experience and aptitude in utilizing complex Excel spreadsheets, database, and financial, application software, as well as experience with data manipulation involving importing and exporting of data, use of query tools, and report writers.
- Associate Degree in HR Management or Business Administration/Finance required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three plus years in a HR/Payroll Office performing all payroll functions required. Working knowledge of Paylocity strongly preferred.
- Payroll certification (FPC or CPP) preferred.
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Pivot Tables, and Internet Explorer.
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.