HYDAC has been in Bethlehem, PA since 1975. We are a stable company and have seen tremendous growth over the past five years. We are expanding capability in Bethlehem and are look for the right people to join our team. We are currently seeking an IT manager, reporting to the Direct of IT the IT Manager will lead the Service Desk, System Administration and Engineering team. As the IT manager at HYDAC you will be responsible for supporting, serving, encouraging, and mentoring your team members to reach their full potential. You will act as an agent of change both inside and outside of the IT department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead multi-modal IT teams ensuring both the reliable and secure delivery of IT services as well as supporting business enablement through automation and continuous improvement.
- Communicates job expectations, appraising staff performance and assists with career planning and development.
- Partners with other leaders inside and outside of IT to help the company transformation.
- Participates with other leaders inside and outside of IT to help the company through transformation.
- Participates in IT governance as a member of the IT leadership team, contributing to the development of the overall IT strategy.
- Defines and enhances methodologies and practices for the application life cycle management in line with best practices and practical experience of continuous improvement.
- Develops productive relationships with business leaders acrss the organization to influence how applications can enable new sources of value.
- Manages relationships with major vendors and service providers to ensure they cost-effectively meet the needs of the organization
- Assist with the preparation of budget for IT systems and services.
- Continuously analyzes current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
- Establish performance metrics and lead teams through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Validate services rendered and process invoices in a timely manner.
- Guide teams through innovative thought exercises exploring way technology can drive additional business enablement and deliver greater value.
- Engage with customer and potential customers to understand their needs and work with business segment leadership to build roadmaps for the expansion of their digital services.
- Work collaboratively with other IT Managers of Infrastructure and the IT Director to align processes, strategies, and staffing.
Work Experience and Qualifications:
- 7 years of progressive Microsoft enterprise infrastructure experience.
- 3 or more years of IT Project Management.
- 3 or more years of IT Management leading multi-modal teams responsible for the line-of -business application infrastructure hardware and service team performance.
- Experience with system implementation of commercial off the shelf SaaS applications.
- Experience in Organizational Change Management
- Comfortable working with a highly collaborative globally distributed team as well as independently.
- Excellent customer facing skills and understanding of different communication styles.
- Experience in a dynamic fast-paced and result-oriented environment
- Strong organizations, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a focus on existing offering and continuous improvement.
- Self-motives with the ability to adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment.
- ITIL V2 certification and ITSM certification is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@hydacusa.com