HYDAC is a family-owned and operated business with a vibrant and rewarding working environment for our employees across the country. Our goal is to provide quality products, components and services that meet our customer expectations while being committed to the protection and preservation of our environment. HYDAC’s passionate team designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative and reliable solutions optimized any demand our customers require.
As a Junior Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Assist with the continuing development and support of multiple internal systems. You will be responsible for providing technical support in several areas to resolve issues and further develop the existing systems. HYDAC will fully support you in your progress, development, and learning.
You will make an impact in this role by:
- Monitoring the health of the system and the operating Environment.
- Responding to incidents and problems.
- Applying change requests to the system.
- Diagnosing Faults and discuss solutions with the infrastructure lead.
- Contribute to infrastructure design and planning for growth.
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve HYDAC’s operating environment.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the infrastructure.
- Documentation of IT Infrastructure designs and configuration.
Experience with the following Technologies is a plus:
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows Server
- MS Hyper V
- Pure Storage
- Rubrik Backup
- Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Azure
To be considered for the Junior Infrastructure Engineer role, you must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or 2 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of information technology infrastructure including Server/Storage/Backup/Network
- First experience in working with IT infrastructure technologies in a Company environment.
- Be able to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form.
- Self-Paced and continuous learning and certification is part of your DNA.
- A role model when it comes to working in a Team.
- Comfortable with the usage of Microsoft 365 Technologies, such as Teams, SharePoint, MS Office, etc.
- Work and grow in an international IT enterprise environment.
- A personal development and career plan including frequent developments reviews.
- Access to Training material and Training courses.
- Support to attain IT related certifications.
- Hybrid work schedule.
Click the “apply” button to be considered for this opening!
HYDAC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.