HYDAC is seeking a Key Account Manager to professionally promote the full breadth of HYDAC Technology Corporation’s product line to the marketplace in the Orlando territory. The ideal candidate will maintain and build current customer business, identifies and develops new customer business by providing outstanding customer service and product knowledge. This position requires frequent travel, with the occasional overnight stay to call on current and potential customers to introduce HYDAC products and services.
- Oversee and manage customer relationships with assigned accounts
- Increase sales and profit margin with assigned accounts.
- Responsible to implement HYDAC Corporate Sales Strategy and keeping CRM update for assigned accounts.
- Ensure CRM data is accurate and current.
- Develops and maintains good customer relations by providing prompt attention and resolution to customer’s needs, inquiries, or other communications.
- Responsible for setting sales goals, including new business targets and objectives for the assigned accounts as well as reporting on progress.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry trends to serve as an informational resource to management and customers; participating in company sales and marketing meetings; and monitoring competitor’s sales activities and efforts.
- Bachelors or Associates degree or CFPS with an emphasis in hydraulics and filtration, with a minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience.
- Experience in Mobile Fluid Power/Hydraulics or Industrial Fluid Power/Hydraulics is a plus.
- Self-starting attitude.
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations and to communicate effectively during customer meetings.
- Aptitude to maintain organized customer files containing account and customer information
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
Strong attention to detail and accurac
To apply for this job email your details to HR@hydacusa.com