HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. Due to promotion and growth at our Bethlehem PA facility we are seeking a qualified Logistics Supervisor. The Logistics Supervisor is responsible to oversee the day-to-day activities of the personnel assigned to the Shipping and/or Receiving Departments. Responsible for resolving all internal and external customer and customer service issues in a cost effective and expeditious manner.
- Handles customer inquiries and feedback regarding orders, shipments and problem resolution
- Reviews work instructions to ensure accuracy and that proper training is provided. Maintain courteous, prompt and efficient customer relations.
- Ensures proper documentation, including transit documents and customs clearances, exists for shipments. Ensure documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carrier, forwarders, customers and agents in a timely manner.
- Understand HYDAC Quality Policy and Quality Objectives as related to this position.
- Plans and schedules appropriate modes of transportation based on daily needs. Schedules the appropriate service line for the situation (across all modes and all trade lanes) to maintain a cost-effective balance between customer service and cost of shipment.
- Trains, assesses, motivates, coaches, and evaluates associates in all areas of job duties using established methods and standards
- Responsible for quality of work for all associates; regulars and temporaries. Enforces policies and safety regulations.
Experience and Education:
- High School or GED diploma required. Associate degree preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of Supervisory experience.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@hydacusa.com