Operate Machinery relevant to the production of Core Components.
- Candidate will need to understand the HYDAC Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and how they relate to this position.
- Must be able to read and interpret Production Work Instructions, Production Orders, Bills of Materials (BOMs) and Drawings, and must be able to build to the Drawings as assigned.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternate solutions.
- Basic machine operations on Braze Cut Length Machine, Upcut Saw and cut to length little bar machine.
- Use fixed and variable measurement equipment.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner and meet all quality standards. Must pass HYDAC criteria with 90 days.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English
- Ability to pay attention to details. This position requires dexterity and fine motor skills in catching material flaws, and inspecting parts for damage.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations: (addition, subtraction and division).
- Must be able to work independently and seek assistance from supervision and or other departments to perform given tasks.
- Must be able to stand 8-10 hours per day.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Prior machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.