HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. At our Bethlehem Pennsylvania facility, we are seeking a qualified Machine Operator for both second and third shifts. It is the responsibility of the Machine Operator to operate machinery relevant to the production of mesh packs that are used in the manufacturing of hydraulic elements. In exchange for your hard work, you will be compensated with a competitive wage and excellent benefits including paid overtime, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance, and 401K matching for your retirement.
- Needs to understand the HYDAC Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and how they are related to this position
- Must read and interpret production work instructions, production orders, Bills of Materials (BOMs), and quality plans.
- Uses fixed and variable measurement equipment.
- Locates, identifies, and retrieves components for production.
- Set up and operation of one or more of the following machine types; Pleating Machines – Mechanical; Pleating Machines – Computer Numerical Control.
- Operate of Stationary lifting devices and hoists.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school Diploma or GED.
1-year related experience.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.