HYDAC has been located in Bethlehem, PA since 1975. We are a stable company and have seen tremendous growth over the past five years. We are expanding our operations capability in Bethlehem and are looking for the right people to join our growing team. Due to Continued growth and expansion, HYDAC, a leading manufacturer in the fluid power industry is seeking to fill a 2nd (3:00pm – 11:30pm) OR 3rd Shift (11:30pm – 7:00am) Maintenance Technician position.
- Responsible for supporting all automated manufacturing equipment.
- Preventative maintenance and repairs to machinery.
- Support production and maintenance improvement projects, and maintain spare parts inventory for all equipment.
- General facilities/building and grounds maintenance.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Candidates will have 2 or more years’ experience in the following areas in a manufacturing environment:
- Industrial Electricity
- Industrial Controls
The Following Skills would be a Plus
Automated Fluid Dispensing.
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing philosophies and techniques.
Basic PC/ Windows operation is required, ability to use programs such as Word, Excel, outlook
Interested Candidates please send resume to HR@HYDACusa.com
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.