Due to continued growth and expansion, HYDAC, a leading manufacturing in the fluid power industry is seeking to fill a Facilities Technician positions for our Glendale Heights IL location. It is the primary responsibility of the Facilities Technician to support facilities maintenance and provide technical assistance to the entire manufacturing operation. At our Glendale Heights IL facility the candidate would be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Provide skillful electrical trouble shooting, including repair and maintenance of a wide variety of automated, semi-automated and manual production equipment. Knowledge of PLC and programming a plus.
- Provide light plumbing/mechanical repairs and minor forklift maintenance throughout the facility.
- Support process improvement, quality improvement and safety efforts throughout the facility.
- Work with Production, Engineering and R&D on product/process development.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, technical drawings, blueprints, safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Strong ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Strong ability to speak before groups of customers, employees, or the organization.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing industrial environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic experience with PC/Windows, SAP, Excel and maintenance software preferred.
- Technical training in several preferred technical fields is preferred….specifically in the electrical field.
To apply for this job email your details to HHD_HR@hydacusa.com