HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. Is seeking a hybrid role Virtual and at Bethlehem PA facility, we are seeking a qualified Manger of Pricing, and Forecasting. The Manager Pricing and Forecasting will manage the Pricing, Quote updates, Forecasting, and Commodity Index pricing.
The ideal candidate will need to perform the following tasks and possess the minimum qualifications.
- As a clear logical thinker, the person in this position will use data to drive decisions and make recommendations to senior management as required.
- Regular review of pricing and margin controls to assist divisions to make better strategic outcomes.
- Establish a forecasting model and work with customers and Sales to create a forward-looking forecast that will help the business plan and allocate resources.
- Able to take fragmented information and create a strategy that can be developed to ensure the customer’s requirements are met.
- This role will generate reporting and work to improve visibility with Sales, IT and Finance partnerships.
- This role will interact with all divisions and sales; the goal is to bring clarity to the process and focus on the financial health of the business.
- B.A. in Mathematics, Accounting, or Actuary Science required.
- A strong acumen for business, preferably manufacturing with a willingness to learn a new industry if necessary.
- SAP knowledge is preferred. Business Intelligence or Qlik, BIRST, Epsilon, or Cognos would also be a plus.
- Minimum knowledge of Microsoft Access or SQL is needed.
- Require strong people skills and the ability to assist peers and management in understanding and utilizing current software and other resources to be informed of the current state of business, competition, and continual improvement.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.