HYDAC, a leading manufacturing in the fluid power industry is seeking to fill a Manufacturing Engineer position for our Accumulator Division. At HYDAC’s Bethlehem area based technology and production center the candidate would be responsible for preforming the following duties:
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work Experience/Educational Requirements:
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering or related technical field.
- BS in Welding Engineering is a plus
- UT Level 2 or 3 or CWI certification is a plus.
- Two or more years of Manufacturing Engineering experience.
Qualification and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written skills are a must.
- The successful candidate will have the following personality traits: Likeable, Ambitious, Unselfish, conscientious, responsive, detail oriented and have leadership skills.
To apply for this job email your details to HHD_HR@hydacusa.com