The Manufacturing Technician will support the Manufacturing Engineering group by improving overall reliability, performance and reducing downtime of end of line manufacturing test equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair associated with electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on equipment and resolve and document identified issues/problems.
- Support process improvement, quality improvement, and safety efforts.
- Ability to observe and correctly diagnose the problem and implement a corrective action, with little or no guidance and supervision.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of lock out/tag out and electrical safety procedures.
- Maintain accurate, up to date maintenance records.
- Move and set up new or existing equipment by electronically connecting or disconnecting. Move with help of hoist, cranes, dollies or pallet jacks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years experience basic PC/Windows operation required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Preferred basic mathematics and algebra required. College level algebra, trigonometry, and/or geometry preferred.
- Use and interpret related schematics and blueprints.
- Must have excellent reason and decision making skills.
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instruction in English.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English to coworkers.
- Basic experience using hand tools and troubleshooting equipment.
- Be able to perform root cause analysis on the equipment assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing environment
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.