HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. At our Glendale Heights, Illinois facility we are seeking a qualified Material Control Supervisor.
The Material Control Supervisor is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Production
Planner/Schedulers. The position requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to lead teams in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis.
- Supervise the Planner/Schedulers in handling customer inquiries and feedback regarding orders, shipments and
- Reviews work instructions to insure accuracy in the process direct reports should follow and that proper training is
provided to all Planner/Schedulers.
- Interfaces with all appropriate departments to insure that customer deadlines are met.
- Handles the recruitment, hiring, and retention of all Production Planner/Schedulers in the assigned location.
- They are also responsible for the coaching and development of their direct reports.
Skills and Attributes:
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills: Good communication skills (both written and oral). Listens to others without interrupting.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Quantity: Completes work in timely manner.
• Good customer service skills.
To apply for this job email your details to HHD_HR@hydacusa.com