HYDAC has been located in Bethlehem, PA since 1975. We are a stable company and have seen tremendous growth over the past five years. We are expanding our operations capability in Bethlehem and are looking for the right people to join our growing team. At our Bethlehem, PA facility, we are looking for individuals with 3-5 years of experience as a Product or Project Manager to join our Filter, and Accessories Product Groups . These positions has a sales focus and are a great opportunity for an individual who has product management experience and is willing to bring those skills to HYDAC!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Application Engineering and Field Sales.
- Handle Customer Quotations and price strategies and prepare price lists.
- Responsible for Distributor, Territory Manager, and Customer Service training initiatives.
- Recommend new products or modifications.
- Recommend and monitor stock levels.
- Develop and update product literature and new product publicity.
- Prepare and present product presentations, reports, plans, etc.
- Must be able to travel 30% – 40% of the time.
Work Experience/Educational Requirements:
- 3 Years’ experience in a related industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical Field Required.
- Engineering Degree Preferred.
- Fluid Power Specialist Certification Preferred.
- Lean Training or Certification Preferred
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must have excellent customer service skills to respond to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with customers, distributors, and regional sales managers.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.