HYDAC is a family-owned and operated business with a vibrant and rewarding working environment for our employees across the country. Our goal is to provide quality products, components and services that meet our customer expectations while being committed to the protection and preservation of our environment. HYDAC’s passionate team designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative and reliable solutions optimized any demand our customers require.
As a Production Planner, you will:
- Work with manufacturing to develop a schedule to produce selected products or product lines.
You will make an impact in this role by:
- Developing a schedule for completing the production of components to meet customer requirements on-time. Consideration is given to resource availability including people, equipment, and materials.
- Working with Customer Service to forecast future production requirements in order to increase or decrease production levels accordingly.
- Monitoring the work in progress to determine on-time shipments to customers.
- Preparing reports to Production management, customer service, QA, and product management identifying scheduling concerns and constraints.
To be considered for the Production Planner role, you must have the following minimum qualifications:
- GED or High School diploma required.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required; experience as a planner or scheduler preferred.
- Experience working in SAP is a plus.
- Must be organized and able prioritize based on defined variables.
- Must have strong people skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite/Office365; in particular Excel and Word.
- A knowledge of machines, tools, and technology in manufacturing is required.
Click the “apply” button to be considered for this opening!
HYDAC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.