HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. Due to promotion and growth at our Bethlehem PA facility we are seeking a qualified Production Supervisor for second shift. The Production Supervisor is responsible to oversee the day-to-day activities of their assigned production department personnel, and perform the duties listed below.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of hourly workforce either directly or using Team Leaders.
- Interprets policies and procedures to employees and enforce safety and work rules.
- Interface with others in the organization to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
- Maintains accurate production related records
- Communicate production goals to employees and establish and communicate priorities
- Ensure finished products meet accepted quality standards
- Communicate, administer, and ensure compliance to company policies for safety, environmental issues, attendance policies, etc. and take appropriate actions for violations.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Be visible and accessible to employees
- Identify and communicate critical issues to management
- Responsible for minimizing downtime related to part changes and process set-up
- Responds swiftly to issues or concerns raised by production team or Leadership
- Ensure parts and supplies are available to perform job duties
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external contact
- Create / update work instructions / procedures
- Perform Layered Process Audits (LPA)
- 3-5 Years’ experience in a Manufacturing Supervisory Role.
- Experience in a certified welding environment required.
- CWI Certification Preferred.
- Experience with GMAW/SMAW/FCAW
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing including 5S, Kaizen and Lean Practices.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.