HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. At our Bethlehem Pennsylvania facility, we are seeking a qualified Project Engineer for our design/development group. The Project Engineer will work with Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing to conceive and develop new ideas for products.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective products that deliver market leading performance
- Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
- Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
- Provide technical advice regarding product design and development. Will develop assembly and detail drawings and conceptual designs. Will continually check drawings and design work as needed.
- Establish product acceptance criteria and work with lab personnel on product performance and verification testing.
- Work with vendors to insure the most economical manufacturing processes and tooling requirements.
- Work with manufacturing and quality in the development of effective and accurate work instructions and procedures.
- Participate in the development of product catalogs and promotional literature.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Highly fluent in SolidWorks
- 5 Years Design Engineering experience.
Must be coachable and have a positive attitude with a knowledge of applications and general hydraulic principles
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.