HYDAC Technology company is seeking a Purchasing Manager. The Purchasing Manager will lead and develop the Purchasing team, as well as being the subject matter expert in the Purchasing processes relating to all Purchasing/Procurement of goods and services. If you have 5 years of purchasing management experience in a manufacturing environment apply today.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Purchasing department.
- Assume a leadership role in the process of supplier evaluation and selection and contract negotiation.
- Implement procedures to ensure that all purchased materials conform to documented requirements.
- Investigate complaints associated with supplier quality or service levels.
- Position involves traveling to suppliers to assess products, facilities and capabilities.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
SKILLS and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Strong analytical problem solving abilities.
- Excellent computer skills, including high proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience in building and managing forecasts.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university. Supply chain management certification and / or MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years in purchasing management in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with SAP.
To apply for this job email your details to NC-HR@hydacusa.com