HYDAC is a fluid power leader that specializes in the design and development of custom solutions for the mobile and industrial markets. We are currently seeking a qualified Quality Engineer to join our Compact Hydraulics team to perform the following duties and tasks. If you are a quality engineer apply today.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
Teamwork: Collaborate with customers, design engineers and production personnel to ensure delivered quality of hydraulic components and systems meet or exceed requirements.
Critical Thinking: Analyze quality information and submit data driven solutions to improve quality metrics.
Communication: Present findings and conclusions to suppliers, customers and HYDAC senior leadership team with a clear, concise, persuasive approach.
Support development of robust manufacturing processes utilizing APQP toolset (e.g. FMEA, Control Plans, SPC).
Review PPAP packages for major OEMs against customer requirements and achieve on-time submission deadlines. Resolves any internal or external discrepancies with the Customer or internal business partners.
Mentor cross-functional teams in 8D Problem Solving to drive robust corrective actions and Quality System improvements.
- BS degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics.
- Familiarity with APQP methodology and implementation.
- Experience with leading continuous improvement projects.
- 3 or more years of relevant Engineering experience.
- Understanding and exposure to Lean and/or Six Sigma concepts a plus.
- Internal auditor experience is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to HHD_HR@hydacusa.com