HYDAC has been located in Bethlehem, PA since 1975. We are a stable company and have seen tremendous growth over the past five years. We are expanding our operation capability in Bethlehem and are looking for the right people to join out growing team! We are currently looking for the right person to join our Quality Department in our Bethlehem PA facility.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
Teamwork: Collaborate with customers, design engineers and production personnel to ensure delivered quality of hydraulic components and systems meet or exceed requirements.
Critical Thinking: Analyze quality information and submit data driven solutions to improve quality metrics.
Communication: Present findings and conclusions to suppliers, customers and HYDAC senior leadership team with a clear, concise, persuasive approach.
- Support development of robust manufacturing processes utilizing APQP toolset (e.g. FMEA, Control Plans, SPC).
- Review PPAP packages for major OEMs against customer requirements and achieve on-time submission deadlines. Resolves any internal or external discrepancies with the Customer or internal business partners.
- Mentor cross-functional teams in 8D Problem Solving to drive robust corrective actions and Quality System improvements.
- BS degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics.
- Familiarity with APQP methodology and implementation.
- Experience with leading continuous improvement projects.
- 3 or more years of relevant Engineering experience.
- Understanding and exposure to Lean and/or Six Sigma concepts a plus.
- Internal auditor experience is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.