Working remotely in Northern Ontario, the candidate will ideally be located in the Sudbury or North Bay area and will be responsible for distributor and customer sales growth in the entire Northern Ontario region (North of Gravenhurst, Manitoba to Quebec border).
- Foster strong customer and distributor relationships throughout the territory
- Target and manage sales and profit growth at customer and distributor accounts
- Collaborate with company management to establish and achieve sales goals and KPIs
- Effectively utilize CRM software
- Clearly communicate sales performance to Ontario sales team and company management
- Regular physical presence throughout territory
- Networking and business community involvement to keep current with market trends and industry news in the territory
- Utilize HYDAC software, tools and literature to effectively size and select HYDAC products for customer specific applications
- Facilitate and participate in factory support training for customers and distributors including regular product updates and new product releases
- Engage and collaborate with other HYDAC departments in North America and globally to achieve best solutions and outcomes for our customer
- In conjunction with Engineering and Quality Departments, coordinate special documentation as required, including special test requirements, approvals or certifications, final manuals, as-built drawings and other requirements
- Other duties as required and assigned
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and standard business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to use CRM software, Project Management software & MS Office applications.
- Ability to work independently to set daily priorities and workload.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions if required.
- Product Management: Keeping abreast of trends and communication of changes.
- Customer Service: Responds promptly to customer needs and to requests for service/ assistance.
- Self-Starter and Motivator.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Able to develop and foster effective relationships with distributors, regional sales managers and customers.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Minimum 5 years of mobile or industrial fluid power experience
- CFPHS designation or willingness to achieve and maintain certification
- Technical degree preferred; experience and/or high-level training also considered
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure
- Car Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Tools required for remote work
- Highly respected brand
- Global company with career growth opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org