Regional Sales Manager
HYDAC Corporation – Vancouver, BC
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage distributor and customer relationships in assigned region (Predominantly Vancouver, Kelowna, Okanagan region).
- Increase sales and profit margin in assigned region.
- Effectively communicate market trends and product competitiveness to management.
- Regular review, and follow-up of sales leads to assigned distributors.
- Regular reporting regarding target account updates, quotation feedback, and distributor updates and training.
- Consistent, physical presence in all areas of the geographical territory.
- Represent the company on technical and commercial issues at OEM’s, distributors and engineering companies
Work experience requirements
- 5-10 years Industrial sales experience.
- Experience with HYDRAULIC systems; trouble shooting, designing, maintaining, etc.. .
- Experience working with distribution partners. Large Industrial MRO accounts.
- Previous Sales position with Mobile Hydraulic Equipment OEM’s.
- CFPHS (Certified Fluid Power Hydraulic Specialist) designation from IFPS (International Fluid Power Society)
- Technical Degree or equivalent preferred. Will consider related experience and/or training.
- Full time with base salary, plus bonus structure.
- Work from home.
- paid vacation plus stat holidays
- Laptop, phone.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Sales expenses paid regularly.
- A global company with career growth opportunities for those who seek it.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions
- Customer Service: Responds promptly to customer needs; responds to requests for service and assistance
- Self-starterand motivator
- Able to develop effective relationshipswith distributors, regional sales managers, and customers
- Proficient in customer presentations
- Computer skills – adept with Microsoft office suite of products
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org