HYDAC designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative, reliable hydraulic, electronic, control and fluid conditioning solutions optimized for mobile and industrial markets. At our Glendale Heights, IL facility, we are seeking a qualified RGA Coordinator in our Quality department for (1st Shift) Monday – Friday (7am – 3:00pm). The responsibilities of the RGA Coordinator are to coordinate and analyze customer returns to determine root cause via fact based, structured data collection. Propose warranty disposition determinations per hands on analysis of customer returns.
- Efficiently analyze customer returned material to determine root cause via fact based reporting.
- Familiarity with a broad range of hydraulic system elements, with a hands on, troubleshooting approach.
- Needs to work well with production and engineering teams to address root cause findings to drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic systems and components.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to make fact-based root cause determinations of customer returned material.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Ability to write reports and communicate findings/analysis in a clear concise, persuasive manner.
- Ability to promptly update computer based RGA system (SAP) with findings/dispositions.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred
- 3-5 years related experience working with hydraulics, preferably testing and troubleshooting hydraulic system elements
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.