HYDAC has been located in Bethlehem, PA since 1975. We are a stable company and have seen tremendous growth over the past five years. We are expanding our operation capability in Bethlehem and are looking for the right people to join out growing team! This is an entry level position and is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Degree, or related field to join our team and gain first-hand experience across a broad range of functions and departments at an innovative supplier of Fluid Power components. Though this 18-month rotational program you will be a crucial member of the engineering team.
As a rotational engineer you will get the opportunity to work in the following departments for three months each:
- Engineering Lab
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Product Management (Two Product Groups)
During these 18 months, we will focus on your career development through customized training and support. Specific examples of daily duties include:
- Provide technical support to sales, marketing, purchasing, and manufacturing departments.
- Participate in the development of product catalogs and promotion literature.
- Develop assembly and detail drawings, conceptual designs, bill of material, and perform respective hydraulic, stress and kinematics analysis.
- Work with lab personnel on product performance and verification tests, conduct tests if needed and analyze test results.
- Establish product acceptance criteria.
- Assist the quality and production departments in the development of procedures and with instructions.
- Develop DFMEA and PFMEA
- Assist the sales department in solving field problems, clarifying customer requirements and technical product support.
- Following established quality system procedures and work instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Solid Works.
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to learn.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.