HYDAC is a family-owned and operated business with a vibrant and rewarding working environment for our employees across the country. Our goal is to provide quality products, components and services that meet our customer expectations while being committed to the protection and preservation of our environment. HYDAC’s passionate team designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative and reliable solutions optimized any demand our customers require.
The Service and Warranty Coordinator is responsible to provide service and support to all external customers (Distributor, Direct, House, etc., accounts) after the product has shipped.
You will make an impact in this role by providing account management support for all customers which may include, but is not limited to:
- Responding to complaints and managing issues (via phone, fax, email, or face-to-face).
- Generating, sending, editing, and interpreting reports.
- Initiating and answering phone calls and e-mail.
- Processing returns and credits.
- Expediting resolution with Quality, Field Service, Engineering, Operations, Purchasing, Shipping, Receiving (and other departments as needed).
- Other duties as assigned.
Key skills and attributes include:
- Ability to interact with a wide range of personalities from the highest to lowest levels across multiple departments and customer types.
- Exhibiting appropriate behaviors and appearance in all business situations.
- Ability to champion customer issues within the organization.
- Speaks and writes with a grammatically correct clear, concise and friendly, professional tone.
- Good listening skills are a must.
- Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness, and completes work in timely manner.
- Ability to think quickly and creatively to address issues and obstacles.
- Seeking ways to improve processes and procedures and contribute to team performance.
- Possessing basic computer and Microsoft application skills.
To be considered for the Service and Warranty Coordinator role, you must have the following minimum qualifications:
- 2 or more years of experience in a Customer Service role in a manufacturing organization.
- GED or High School diploma required
- SAP experience preferred.
Click the “apply” button to be considered for this opening!
HYDAC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.