The Stock Picker will be responsible for accurately picking and prepping of all orders. Locating and counting parts properly, and delivering parts to Production once they are confirmed.
- Daily picks of customer orders. This includes verification of parts, picking orders in the proper sequence, ensuring no damage to parts, and delivering parts to assembly area.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend English. Must have basic math skills including: counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pound occasionally, may have to stand for periods of time.
- Must become certified to operate a Forklift
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner and meet all quality standards. Must pass HYDAC Criteria with 90 days.
Education: High Diploma or GED
Prior Forklift experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.