HYDAC is a family-owned and operated business with a vibrant and rewarding working environment for our employees across the country. Our goal is to provide quality products, components and services that meet our customer expectations while being committed to the protection and preservation of our environment. HYDAC’s passionate team designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative and reliable solutions optimized any demand our customers require.
As a Team Lead, 2nd Shift, you will:
Plan, direct, coordinate and control activities of workers engaged in processing all goods delivered to HYDAC in a timely and efficient manner to provide the earliest possible availability for customer order fulfillment, inquiry, and production process.
You will make an impact in this role by:
- Controlling bottleneck areas by coordinating the placement of personnel to different positions in the department with a focus on the receiving requirements.
- Supervising between 2 to 15 employees.
- Observing safety rules, housekeeping (5S) requirements and other company policies and work rules.
- Leading by example.
- Understanding HYDAC quality policies and quality objectives.
- Assisting the Supervisor in handling general activities and information such as:
o Team building, growth and safety initiatives.
o Maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
o Material and component requirements.
o Work instruction training on individual functions.
o Assuring team members accurately identify, sort, count, and process goods upon receipt at HYDAC.
o Passing down work related information.
o Determining resolution to receiving related problems.
o Controlling paper flow (non-conformance issues to overtime).
o Using SAP for part put away, receipts, part location and order information.
o Assisting and coordinating in the training and cross-training of temporary workers.
o General receiving and production.
To be considered for the Team Lead, 2nd Shift role, you must have the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED, or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively speak before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Click the “apply” button to be considered for this opening!
HYDAC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.