HYDAC designs and manufactures a comprehensive line of innovative, reliable hydraulic, electronic, control and fluid conditioning solutions optimized for mobile and industrial markets. At our Denver North Carolina facility, we are seeking a qualified Welder who has experience in aluminum Tig and Mig welding, for (1st Shift) Monday – Friday (7:00am -3:30pm). The Welder welds and assembles metal components as identified in production orders and by following specific work instructions.
In exchange for your hard work, you will be compensated with a competitive wage and excellent benefits including paid overtime, paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance, and 401K matching for your retirement.
- Basic understanding of the interpretation of blueprints, specifications, and diagrams to determine appropriate welding process
- Use disc grinder to smooth out, weld, or grind parts prior to welding
- Operate manual and automated welding units and equipment
- Weld in flat and vertical planes (all position welding)
- Examine weld for part specifications, Grind or clean weld joint of work piece and repair improperly welded pieces and fill holes
- Position and clamp work pieces together or assemble them in a jig fixture
- Assemble component parts using hand and small power tools
- Leak test if needed
- May change hoses, fitting, air valves, suspension parts, etc.
- Must pass HYDAC Basic Weld Test with the first 90 days from date of hire.
- Minimum 1 year of Tig and Mig aluminum experience
High School Diploma or GED
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.