Oil and Gas
Your Professional Partner for the Oil & Gas
HYDAC’s wide range of products, combined with its expertise in development, manufacturing, sales and service, enables the oil and gas industry worldwide to overcome the most diverse problems.
HYDAC supports its customers to find the most effective solution – from components to complete systems.
HYDAC’s quality and environmental certifications to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 18001 denote first class quality and responsible management of its resources.
Complete solution packages. One supplier. One point of contact.
Various international specifications and approvals such as:
- Directive 2014/68/EU (PED)
And many more…
Whether it is onshore, offshore or subsea; from engineering to final production, HYDAC is a partner you can rely on.
Brief overview: HYDAC Capabilities
- Development and engineering capabilities
- Working pressures up to 2,000 bar / 30,000 PSI
- Special materials: Carbon steel, stainless steel 316, duplex and super duplex stainless steel
- Welding and fabrication to international standards
- Special offshore coating
- Flushing according to customer requirement
- Hazardous protection for applications onshore and offshore
- Condition monitoring of oil cleanliness and oil aging in hydraulic and lubrication oils
- World-wide technical and commercial support through HYDAC global presence
- Prevention of electrostatic discharge and resulting system damage, such as accelerated oil aging or damage to system components, through the use of HYDAC innovative filter technology
- Energy-efficient components and systems
|Components, Systems & Service for the Oil & Gas and Offshore Industry||· Oil and Gas||Brochures||26 MB|
|HYDAC AutoFilt Automatic Filters Product Overview||· Oil and Gas||Brochures||10 MB|
|HYDAC Process Technology Gas Filters Product Overview||· Oil and Gas||Brochures||8 MB|
|Hydraulic Cylinders for Marine Applications||· Oil and Gas||Brochures||3 MB|
|Oil and Gas Offshore||· Oil and Gas||Brochures||922 KB|
|Process Filtration Water Filtration||· Oil and Gas||Brochures||8 MB|
|Products & Systems for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres||· Mining · Oil and Gas||Brochures||11 MB|
|Stat‐X Raw Material Extraction & Processing||· Oil and Gas · Primary Metals · Pulp and Paper||Brochures||3 MB|
|Tank Concept with Air‐X Technology||· Oil and Gas||Brochures||6 MB|